CRC's Central Station Earns CSAA Five Diamond Certification
CRC is pleased to announce its central station has recently earned the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) Five Diamond Program Certification.
According to the CSAA website, the Five Diamond Program is a certification program consisting of five points of excellence, as follows:
1. Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as Underwriters Laboratory (UL) or FM Approvals,
2. Commitment to the highest levels of customer service,
3. Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series,
4. Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities, and
5. Commitment for reducing false dispatches.
"According to the Central Station Alarm Association, less than 5% of all central stations are Five Diamond Certified," said Randy Ambrus, Central Station Manager. "This recognition is important in that in shows CRC's central station service offerings exceed most others in the industry."
The CSAA Five Diamond Alarm System Certificate highlights central stations that offer consistent quality service, operation, and equipment.
“The program ensures that CRC is utilizing best practices in the alarm monitoring industry,” continued Ambrus. “The significance of the Five Diamond Certification is that there is a real commitment on part of the organization to achieve this certification. But it also means our members can feel good knowing that when a call comes into CRC’s Central Station, it will consistently be answered by a highly trained operator."