CRC's benefit program is a competitive package designed to meet the needs of employees and their
families. Some benefits are fully paid by CRC, while others require an employee contribution.
Eligibility for some benefits are dependent on job classification such as .625 FTE (25 hours/week)
or greater or .50 FTE (20 hours/week) or greater; and premiums may be prorated based on full-time.
Listed below are the benefits offered.
- Competitive market-based pay
- Pay-for-performance (merit-based) individual increases on an annual basis
- Team-based incentive pay program
- Health Insurance with prescription drug coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
-- two programs: Premiums Only Program - benefit premiums are deducted pre-tax through this program unless otherwise elected.
Flex-Spending Accounts - employees may elect to set aside money per pay period on a pre-tax basis to be used for
qualified medical or dependent care expenses.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death Coverage
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- PTO (Paid-Time-Off)
- Shift/weekend differentials and on-call pay
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Child care resource information
- Business casual dress
- Corporate membership (reduced fees) to fitness facility
- Annual flu shots (when available)
- Wellness Resources
Planning for your Future
- 401(k) retirement savings plan; CRC matches an employee's contribution up to 6 percent, with immediate vesting
- Educational assistance/tuition reimbursement program
- Professional development program--- trainings, seminars, symposiums, etc.
- Bi-weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit
- Employees luncheons/listening forums
- Monitoring (medical, environmental, security) accounts; CRC will pay for the monitoring for up to two accounts per employee